Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Beautiful days

                               Ha...whoz tis? tis is Jeni when she was 6 months old.....it was the time when she was free of worries, tension or any other kinda commitments...Yes ..... its true....For any individual childhood days are the one which are cherished, since these would be the days when one is taken care of and admired and loved and petted by everybody... Undoubtedly, for me also these were the beautiful days of ma life.............

                                            See how i m sitting proudly with my parents....I was their pet and my whole family's attraction that time. Oh God....I was a little angel in their hearts....
But you know what happened after four years.....Lets seee......

 Oh...Gosh! God had gifted me a rosebud as my sweet lil' brother for me to fight with and care for each other. These were the days when I started envying my thambi Sheju for having come down to earth to share the love and affection that I alone got from my parents for four longggggggggg years......







  Then a day came when he started holing my hands, accompanying me to school with the hope that akka is there to look after me in school. I still remember his first day in school when he cried and came and sat with me in my class. God! Will I get those days back?





                                           Years rolled by....I finished my schooling and stepped into college and finally became an Engineer too. My brother is ma soulmate who was there to fight with me during my childhood days; to protect me during my teenage days; to be a friend and share with me during adult days. You wanna see how both of us are today? Common' ............hav a look..............here we come...............


                                                         Here's my lovable thambi standing nearby my shoulders, just like saying, "Akka I'm there for you", but............still...........I miss those beautiful days when we were always together. Now, situations have changed tat we hardly get time to sit together and have a conversation, since both of us have become busy and engaged in our own ways. He's busy doing his medical studies striving hard to become a good doctor. And I'm engaged in my own way in enhancing myself towards my career goals. I am waiting for the day to see when Sheju becomes Dr. Sheju.

This is just a dedication to my brother whom I remember in my everyday prayers........
God bless u more nd more Sheju............






2 comments: